1DFanFics
TORN (Chapter 1)
Friday, April 27, 2012 | 8:47 PM | 0 comments

It's been 5months since Zayn left for Pakistan. Since then I became very emotional, I became more fragile. I went completely insane, or at least that's what my mom always tell me. Marie, me bestfriend, always attempts to visit me everyday. But fails everytime she tries, because I always keep my door locked whenever she comes and visit me. I go to bars&nightclubs very much often now, as there I can find my happiness, I think.

One night, at the nightclub... I was taking few sips of my vodka when I saw Louis just across the room sitting on a couch all alone. I approached him and said ''Hi, mind if I join you?'' with a smile. ''sure'' he replied. We drank, talked&laughed. I enjoy his company and we even danced. Eventually, I became drunk and had to see things around me, twirling. On the other hand, Louis was still stable. Then he started talking, ''so, uhm, wanna maybe... get a room or something?'' Me, being foolish&drunk, I didn't hesitate to nod. He pulls me along to a small room with a bed on it, nothing more. I look around before he turns me to face him. ''I never usually do this but you're different.'' he smirks. I was shocked, because the fist time I met him, he didn't show any interest in me. Maybe he just kept it cuz Zayn's around, but now he's gone-. He pushes me up against the wall before I could finish my thoughts and his lips hits mine hard and rough, his tongue seperating my lips making its way inside my mouth. He grabs my bum hard, pulling me close to his crotch, pressing against me. He grinds slowly and moans. He lifts me up on the bed and seperates my legs as I lock them around his hips. He moves his hands on my back, moving down to my bum&legs, pulling up my skirt. ''Louis...'' I moan. ''Mm.. Elouise.. You feel so good.'' he moans as he starts rubbing me between my legs before he unbuttons his pants. I take him in my hand and move my hand up&down... ''Aah.'' he moans and I lead him to my opening and he thrusts himself hard and deep inside me. He goes hard&fast;and I hit the wall behind me with every thrust. He kisses my neck before he places his lips on mine to silence my moan. Everything went black and the next thing I knew, I was in Louis' room. He was lying beside me, he and I both naked. I stood up to look for my clothes but I felt Louis' hand pull me back inside his arms. I went back and hugged him and whispered ''I'll be back.'' he smiles and I went out of bed. I found my clothes on the corner of the bed and wore them. I kissed Louis' cheek and went downstairs.

i saw Harry in the living room drinking coffee, I think. I silenced my steps as I make my way to the back door at the kichen so I won't be noticed. But before I could get through the kitchen, Harry called me... ''come over here'' he said. I took a deep breath and went to him. ''What?'' I asked. ''Sit down'' he said while patting on the vacant space on the sofa. Before I could even say anything... He kissed me, his lips met mine and my eyes widened in surprise. I pushed him back, ''what are you doing?'' I shouted. ''I love you, okay? It doesn't matter what you and Louis did last night, all that matters is you're here and I love you.'' he shous back. I was completely puzzled, so I ran as fast as I can to the door and ran outside. I quickly ran inside my house which is just across the street, head straight to my room and slammed the door closed. I locked it, eventually. I grabbed my pillow, pressed it against my face and screamed. I look through my phone and I realized this is the day my mom will be out of town. Work stuffs, probably. She'll be gone for a month, I think. I was all alone. I took a shower and headed downstairs to see if my mom left me something. Well, she did. She left a note and some chocolate chip cookies (they're my favorite) I took one cookie and ate it. ''Mm.. Still warm.'' I said. I jumped on the couch and turned on the t.v. I was in the middle of watching a movie when the doorbell rang. I set off to see who it was, its Niall! I opened the door and welcomed him. ''Come on in.'' I said. He just smiled and went inside. ''What brings you here?'' I asked. ''I was just bored so I went out for I walk, I just thought of dropping by.'' he answered. ''Oh, okay. Would you like something to eat?'' ''Yes please.'' he didn't hesitate to reject my offer, after all he does love food. He's an eating machine. I smiled and head off to the kichen to get some food.

Niall's POV

Elouis handed me some chocolate chip cookies. "They look delicious." "Wait until you've tasted it." she giggled. After what she said I ate one whole cookie. ''Mm, mouth-watering." I said with my mouth full. "You know Mr. Horan, it isn't proper to talk when your mouth is full." she told me in a lady-like dainty British accent. I almost choked since it was simply hilarious. She never fails to make me laugh. Elouis has been our bestfriend (our by meaning the boys and I) Eventhough she's a Directioner she seems to be calm around us. That's what we liked about her. [end of Niall's POV]

"You seem to be in a deep though." I said. "Huh? What? NO." he looked as if he was embarassed. I heard Niall's phone ringing. 'Uh, it's my mom. I gotta go now, bye." He left a kiss on my forehead and fled. It was already 9 in the evening so I decided to hit the hay.... xx

Older Post | Newer Post